Setting up an account in a client programm on iOS mobile phone
To set up an e-mail account in a built in client programm in your mobile phone, you need such settings:
Incoming mail server:
Outgoing mail server (SMTP server):
Also you need to allow POP3 access in your mailbox at www.inbox.lt:
How to set up e-mail on device with iOS operating system:
1. Enter phone Settings,
2. choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendars",
3. press "Аdd Account"
4. then "Add Mail Account"
5. in a field "Name" enter your username, in "E-mail" - your complete e-mail address, "Password" - your password, then press "Next",
6. in a next window you have to fill in "Incoming Mail Server" and "Outgoing Mail Server" sections:
7. scroll down the screen till you see "Outgoing Mail Server" and press "SMTP"
8. near the option "Primary server (mail.inbox.lt)" tap "on"
9. switch on "Use SSL" option and check that at the "Authentification" is chosen "Password".
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org