How to transfer your mailbox content from Webmail.Zebra.lt to Inbox.lt service?
(This information is relevant for those who used the webmail.zebra.lt services)!
For anyone who on a daily basis uses Zebra.lt services, have the option of transferring their mailbox content to the e-mail service Inbox.lt.
How to transfer your mailbox content to Inbox.lt?
1. To transfer your Zebra.lt mailbox content to Inbox.lt mailbox, you need to create an Inbox.lt account. Instruction
2. After successful registration and before mailbox synchronization, we recommend you:
3. Once the registration has been successfully completed, log into Inbox.lt mailbox Settings -> Connecting other mailboxes, and indicate the following information:
- Server address: pop3.zebra.lt
- Your username: (zebra.lt system, such as firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your password: (zebra.lt system, such as password123),
and as well as specify whether you want to or do not want to leave the emails on the server zebra.lt. After completing this information, do not forget to press "Save settings".
After a successful saving please wait for about 15 minutes, during which will will make a mail synchronization. After the synchronization, all incoming messages from the e-mail server zebra.lt will be transferred to the Inbox.lt mailbox and will be located in the folder "Inbox".
Inbox.lt is a mail server with 10 years of experience. 20 GB mailbox, intuitive interface, search, SMS notifications, e-mail filter, WAP and hight protection from viruses and spam.
In case you did not find your answer contact us