How to receive Mail+ service?
1. To get Inbox Mail+:
- Go to your mailbox on Inbox.lt then click “Get more” which is placed below the block with list of all folders (you can also switch to Mail+ from Inbox.lt main page by clicking “Switch to Mail+” or to choose “Mail+” button on the left side of the menu).
- After that You will be redirected to the page with comparison of services - InboxMail and InboxMail+, with possibility to choose the appropriate one:
- choose subscription period (the more extended period the smaller annual fee);
- choose your way of payment (online payment by online bank or by credit card, PayPal or by invoice);
- give all information needed for invoicing;
- get acquainted with “Terms of service” and confirm your consent to these terms;
- click "Pay" and then “Continue”.
- Credit card VISA and MasterCard users will be forwarded to First Data website for the purchase. After successful payment transaction you will be forwarded back to order site and the voucher will be sent to your e-mail automatically;
- Clients of payment system PayPal will be forwarded to Pay Pal website for the purchase. After successful payment transaction you will be forwarded back to order site and the voucher will be sent to your e-mail automatically;
- For other users the copy of the invoice will be sent to their e-mails for making a purchase payment in any bank on by online bank service.
Important! If you don’t have an Inbox.lt mailbox, you must register first by clicking “Sign Up”.
In case you did not find your answer contact us